Richard Paille, CEO
Values are seeking equilibrium with rents. It is setting up a great transfer of wealth for investors to buy cheap, find a tenant and let them pay for the mortgage. If inflation returns and rates go higher (both of which we predict to happen) Shared Appreciation Mortgages might save the economy.
|Real Estate and Mortgage
- Chairman of Board: BAREIS MLS
- Active in RE and Mortgage Business
- Real Estate Broker, CA 1976
- Real Estate Broker, NV 1975
- Real Estate Appraiser 1987
- Financial Services 1998
- Insurance Broker 1997
- Past President, Board of Realtors
- Past Chairman of Budget, Grievance and Public Relations committees
- Understanding of local issues effecting housing market including costs and affordability issues.
- Understanding of factors that determine values and influence market factors
- Proven leadership skills and experience in multiple facets of finance and management areas.
- Ability to seek common ground amongst contrary parties within boundaries of ethics and budget limits
- Sensitive to impacts from government and private sector influences on values.
|REAL ESTATE BROKER\: Owner: Hart & Co., Santa Rosa, CA1997 to Present (RE Broker since 1973)MORTGAGE BROKERBest Home Mortgage (Mtg Broker since 1989)
- Numerous Industry designations: GRI, E-Pro.
- VP/Director for BAREIS MLS,
- Grievance Appeals Committee/MLS Tech Committee
- Co-Author of DRE approved CE, “Foreclosure Facts and Fictions”
- Chrm. Board of Education / Elder for St. Marks Lutheran Church
- President DBs Investment Club
|University of Nevada, Reno, NVBachelor of Science1973